Salary £28,000 - £33,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-22 2019-07-21 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB GBP 28000 33000 33000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Management Accountant, Leeds city centre £33,000 working for a dynamic and progressive business.
A forward thinking business with key finance offices based in the heart of Leeds city centre are looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent basis to be responsible for a specific business entity.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will take responsibility for the accounts functions from transactional processing to the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining the financial records and monthly management accounts reporting for specific business units
- Ensure correct postings of overhead costs and purchase ledger, making payments as required
- Ensure correct raising of sales invoices
- Credit control as required
- Payroll preparation and journal posting
- Monthly revenue recognition review and appropriate postings for Accrued Income, Accrued Costs, Prepaid Costs and Deferred Revenue
- VAT compliance and reporting for company and VAT Group
- Preparation of monthly prepayment and accrual postings
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset register and monthly depreciation postings.
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations as required
- Ownership of Trial Balance and preparation of monthly management accounts
- Support the year end audit and financial statement production process
To be successful you will have previous experience preparing management accounts, taking ownership of a business entity and be proactive in your approach to work.