Salary Up to £45,000 per annum
Location Welwyn Garden CityCONTRACTOR
Consultant Alex Cabezas
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 accountancy UK Robert Walters
Interim Management Accountant required on a 6 month interim basis, based in Welwyn Garden City, Herts.
Interim Management Accountant
This role sits within the Accounting Team responsible for servicing the Group’s operating business units. They are currently in the process of setting up an internal audit function within the team and the role involves supporting the setup of this new area, in particular performing financial reviews of both supply chain partners and customers to help support the business in making commercial decisions.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Use all publicly available information to review supply chain partners and customers financial performance.
- Accurately record findings and provide commentary and recommendations to the business to minimise risk and exposure.
- Support the setup of the internal audit function.
- Provide concise, accurate, ‘realtime’ information cost effectively and with minimum input from business units.
- Provide first class customer service to all internal customers, answering queries quickly and accurately.
- Ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner to guarantee business needs are met.
- Discuss with your line manager or Financial Controller all events that may impact the Group’s financial position.
- Deliver supportive communication to business unit and Finance Team staff.
- Excellent Academic record.
- You will be a qualified or part qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA).
- Previous experience of reviewing financial accounts and reports.
- Excellent communication skills
- Timely production of accurate management and statutory information.