Salary £180 - £220 per day
Consultant Dan Brown
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-06-06 property-and-housing London London GB W1H 6EB GBP 180 220 220 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
We have a new Management Accountant role with a leading Property business based in Central London. They are a FTSE listed group so an excellent opportunity to join a well established brand and company.
Key responsibilities include;
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Preparation and ownership of accruals, prepayments, control accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash book management and month end bank reconciliations
- Assist Financial Controller with cash flow forecasting and modelling
- Preparation and ownership of month end accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns for all UK entities
- Monthly reconciliation of group inter company accounts
- Prepare year end audit documentation and reconciliations
- Maintenance of the UK asset register and depreciation calculations
- Preparation of monthly payroll and business partnering with Human Resources
- Review invoice tracker/ coding and oversee Accounts Payable function
- Preparation/ management of payment runs
Anyone looking to apply must not only have the key skills above but be able to confidently work with a wider finance department and team. No direct Property or Real Estate industry experience is essential however it would be desirable.
They are looking for someone to have between 3 and 6 years experience within finance.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career then this Management Accountant position is hopefully the right role for you.
Apply today or email with more questions at firstname.lastname@example.org