Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Walker
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-29 accountancy UK Robert Walters
Management Accountant Manchester City Centre Salary £40 – 45, 000 per annum Robert Walters are exclusively representing a modern and dynamic organisation operating within the Financial Services sector. This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Management Accountant join our client as a key part of their finance team.
Reporting to the Group Management Accountant and working alongside the rest of finance and wider stakeholders, this role will be responsible for ensuring that accounts are produced accurately and in a timely manner. The role will also assist with development and preparation of Board Reporting and Investor packs as well as getting involved with ad-hoc projects and reports.
The ideal applicant will be ACCA or CIMA qualified and will have a logical and methodical approach to their work. You will possess strong Excel and PowerPoint along with great time management skills.
Financial Services experience is not critical but will be considered beneficial.
You will be responsible for duties as follows:
- Production of the management accounts for two business units and associated consolidation including but not limited to:
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Calculation and posting of accruals and prepayments
- Control account reconciliations
- Review bank account and complete bank account reconciliations
- All other balance sheet reconciliations including intercompany reconciliations
- Liaise with other Group Companies where required
- Production of 3 P&Ls and 3 balance sheet
- Assisting with the production of MI
- Preparation of the Board Report including analysis between actuals and budget
- Assist with year-end audit requirements
- Assist with the development of internal reporting and financial controls
- Involvement with Projects
- Liaise with FP&A to ensure consistency between actuals and budgets / forecasts
- Provide cover when necessary to the wider finance team
- Assist with the creation of the process documentation
A brilliant opportunity for an individual that enjoys working independently that’s keen to establish themselves in a growing Manchester business that’s a huge success story.