Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Walker
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-28 accountancy UK Robert Walters
Management Accountant Crewe, Cheshire Salary circa £40, 000 per annum Fantastic opportunity to join a largely successful global business based in the heart of Crewe. We are seeking an ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified Management Accountant to join our clients finance division to support with the preparation of the monthly management accounts for a growing subsidiary business.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must possess skills and experience as follows:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Experience of core management accounting
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Advanced Excel skills – including experience of creating and using Pivot Tables and V-Look Up
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of interacting across all levels of the organisation including dealing with non-finance people to gather relevant information
- Experience of fostering strong working relationships within the finance team and across the organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Show an impressive attitude and not only take full responsibility for their duties but are enthusiastic to take on new challenges which will develop their own career.
Reporting in to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for duties as follows:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Comprehensive balance sheet reconciliations, including accrued income, expense schedules, fixed asset reporting & intercompany balance reconciliation’s
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting, liaising closely with the Treasury department
- Assistance with the production of year-end statutory financial statements, liaising with the Group finance department
- Develop and implement strong controls and procedures, providing a strong base for the continued rapid growth of the business
- Computation of US taxes and liaison with group to facilitate timely settlement of liabilities
- Supporting the Financial Controller with one-off technical practical assignments
- Consistently and accurately meeting internal and external deadlines
- Helping to pass on your experience and knowledge to trainee accountants, thus maintaining the continuing ethos of the company to improve and promote within.
Our client offers a modern and vibrant office environment along with a multitude of benefits. For further information about this opportunity please forward your CV for immediate consideration.