Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Marcus Pratt
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-06-24 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Currently working on a Qualified Management Accountant position based in Manchester for leading business that has continued to grow consistently for the last 5 years and now looking to strength the finance function.
Robert Walters are currently working with a well-known leading business based in Manchester as they look to recruit a Qualified Management Accountant to take ownership of the production of the monthly and quarterly management accounts as well being the link between operations and finance.
In this role you will assist in quarterly sub-consolidations, quarterly forecasts, quarterly banking compliance and annual budgets along with assisting with the preparation of and reviewing the monthly strategic meeting papers.
- Preparation of the monthly and quarterly management accounts and quarterly forecasts
- Preparation of the quarterly sub-consolidations
- Preparation of the quarterly banking compliance
- Preparation of the annual budgets for all the strategic groups
- Assisting with the preparation of and reviewing monthly strategic meeting papers and amending as required
- Other ad-hoc duties as from time to time maybe be required
The successful candidate will be Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with post qualification experience, have a proven background producing management accounts in complex structures with variance analysis to budgets/forecasts. Good excel skills would be extremely beneficial
If you would like more information about this Management Accountant position then please contact Marcus Pratt on 0161 240 7462 or email Marcus.Pratt@robertwalters.com