Operations Finance Business Partner
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 24 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-23 fmcg UK Robert Walters
This well established retail / FMCG organisation based in Liverpool are looking for a commercially minded Finance Business Partner to join the business in a operationally focused role with a national remit, in a newly created role.
Reporting to a technically strong and impressive Finance Director, your core duties will include;
- Undertake commercial analysis of the monthly management accounts for multiple operational teams, ensuring business partnering activity is provided to drive business performance.
- Responsible for the review & analysis of the monthly management accounts for multiple operational sites across the UK
- Produce, interpret and analyse standard reports that accurately reflect a true and fair view of business performance, providing commentary and business solutions to problems.
- Attend monthly operational performance review meetings, working closely with senior management reviewing any variance to budgets
- Preparation of monthly performance review packs
- Review and challenge the operational cost base and identify areas for efficiencies.
- Lead in the budget/reforecast processes for the division and attend reviews with executive board members.
- Review underperforming sites and ensure performance plan is put in place, making recommendations to senior management
- Manage the interactions with Internal and External customers, especially to form a working relationship with non-financial managers
- Development & management
- Work with senior managers, presenting the financial implications of strategic decisions, business opportunities and other matters that may arise from time to time
- CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA Qualified accountant with significant post-qualified experience
- Previous experience working in a Operations facing role/ Finance Business Partner role
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within an organisation
- Highly analytical, with the ability to understand & explain complex financial data
This is a great chance to join a growing finance function in Liverpool for an international business, operating in a highly visible role that will offer long term progression opportunities.