£27,000 - £33,000 per annum
09 April 2019
This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified accountant looking to develop a career with a well-established and leading Engineering company. All backed by a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Month end completion
- Reviewing all costs and providing full variance analysis
- Preparation of management reporting packs.
- Involvement in budgets and forecasts process
- All analysis and reporting are completed
- Ensuring deadlines are adhered
- Ownership of overheads cash flow which is submitted weekly
- Ownership of the Fixed assets process
- Preparation of all information
- Liaising with auditors to ensure understanding and resolve any queries arising as part of the audit process.
- Any ad hoc work of an engineering finance nature when required.
- Part qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Experience of using SAP or equivalent finance system
- Experience of month-end accounting and reporting processes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to and meet multiple deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Planning, Analytical and organisational skills, along with
- High attention to detail
- Self-Ability to manage workload
This role is about joining a forward-thinking team in one of the world’s leading engineering companies.
Please apply to Nadia Al-Bakili at Robert Walters on Nadia.firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0161 240 7454