French Speaking Management Accountant
Salary £250 - £325 per day
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-05-09 manufacturing-and-production Wythenshawe Greater Manchester GB GBP 250 325 325 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A specialist manufacturing and production organisation, based in Wythenshawe, are looking to recruit an experienced French Speaking Management Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsiblities of the French Speaking Management Accountant position will include:
- Responsibility for the full month end process including: the completion and creation of management accounts; validation and calculations of accruals and prepayments; posting of journals; balance sheet reconciliations and presentation of management accounts for the French business unit.
- Financial reporting and forecasting.
- Providing quality financial analysis and insightful commentaries and recommendations to the business.
- Preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts.
- Ad hoc analysis and provision of financial advice as required to support Finance Team, decision-making and monitoring of financial performance.
- Adhoc finance tasks.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent.
- Be fluent in French both verbal and written.
- Have strong excel and systems skills.
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial.
- Be available at short notice.
If you would like to apply for this French Speaking Management Accountant role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 214 7405.