Management Accountant - Graduate
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 04 April 20192019-04-04 2019-06-03 it Crewe Cheshire GB CW1 2AL GBP 18000 18000 18000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters are recruiting for a Trainee Management Accountant in Crewe.
A great opportunity has come available for an Accounting Graduate to join a growing technology organisation in the Crewe area. This role will allow the right candidate to develop their skills within a company that truly values self-development and supports the desire to progress and improve.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Production of several cash flow forecasts on a daily basis
- Production of weekly Management Reporting and analysis
- Provide timely and accurate management support and analysis.
- Monitor and reconcile several balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Work as part of management accounts team to ensure accuracy and timeliness of all company management reporting.
- Opportunity for involvement in project work
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Accountancy & Finance.
- Strong desire to study towards CIMA/ACCA
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills and a pro-active approach to challenges.
- Advanced Excel skills – experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure to achieve strict deadlines and targets
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and on an individual basis.
- Good problem-solving abilities
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply by following the link or contact James Owen direct at email@example.com