Senior Management Accountant
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-05-02 retail Wythenshawe Greater Manchester GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading national retail organisation, based in Wythenshawe, are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Management Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Senior Management Accountant position will include:
- Leading a team of 1-5 Accountants, including staff management, 121s and personal development plans.
- Managing the month end close process, ensuring that ledgers are closed to strict deadlines.
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of all aspects of the divisional accounts with financial accountability for other revenue, costs or Capex (numbers in facts and figures).
- Ensuring all balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner, including review and sign off.
- Responsibility for the delivery of group service levels and supporting KPIs to internal and external customers.
- Providing divisional accounts and supporting the Finance Directors and Finance Business Partners of the relevant division.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Interacting with transactional teams to provide feedback on issues and areas of continuous improvement.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using SAP or a similar ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Senior Management Accountant role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on email@example.com or 0161 214 7405