Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Study Support
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 26 March 20192019-03-26 2019-04-25 accountancy Bury Greater Manchester Dummers Lane GB BL9 7BJ GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Great opportunity to work within a growing nationwide logistics company as part of their fast paced and dynamic Finance Team.
Robert Walters are recruiting for a Management Accountant on behalf of a growing nationwide logistics organisation for a role based in Bury. This opportunity will come with the option of study support and would initially be on a 9 month fixed term contract with a view to going permanent.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Monthly Preparation and Review of P&L with supporting Variance Analysis
- Monthly Preparation/Review of Balance Sheet
- Preparation, Review, Consolidation and presentation of Budget & Forecasts
- Commercial analysis and reporting to assist with customer negotiations and renewals
- Preparation/Review of quarterly rolling forecast
- Review and coordination of the Fixed Asset register.
- Preparation and presentation of customer budgets.
- Develop a strong relationships with various stakeholders across the business
- Adhoc Projects & analysis
- Liaison with Internal/External auditors
Candidates will need to possess the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Part Qual / Qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Proven track record in a similar commercial supporting role within logistics/service/manufacturing sector would be a big advantage.
- Confident outgoing personality, with the ability to forge credible working relationships with Business Partners
- Strong MS Office skills, Excel Advanced, PowerPoint
- Strong Presentation skills
- A full UK driving licence, flexibility and the ability to travel as necessitated by the role. Travel will be necessary to various distribution centres nationwide
For more information and to be considered for the role please contact James Owen @ Robert Walters.