Finance Business Partner
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Vilma Kurpreka
Date posted 22 March 20192019-03-22 2019-05-21 accountancy Northamptonshire Northamptonshire GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A client of mine, FTSE listed business based in Northamptonshire is looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner within their Corporate Supply Chain function- paying £45k- £50k. The Finance Business Partner role is a very commercially focused role with a breadth of responsibilities that partners directly with operational leadership teams across multiple markets.
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded Finance Business Partner to join the Corporate Supply Chain Function of a FTSE250 business based in Northamptonshire.
This is a commercially focused role with a breadth of responsibilities that partners directly with operational leadership teams across multiple markets. The Finance Business Partner will be expected to play an active part in the creation of a high performance mind-set amongst the team.
- Pro-active management and control of costs, capital expenditure and project appraisals across the Corporate Supply Chain function
- Responsible for the supply chain finance team meeting group reporting deadlines.
- Partner and challenge the operational teams to deliver improved operational performance over time.
- Ensure appropriate cost performance and productivity metrics are in place.
- Pro-active analysis and management of key cost areas to ensure that budgets and forecasts are accurate e.g. warehouse labour, transport costs and overheads.
- Provide financial support for all capital investment decisions.
- Work collaboratively with functional areas to influence and shape future strategic plans.
The successful candidate will hold a professional accountant qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA). You must have the experience and gravitas to be able to operate with colleagues within the supply chain leadership team and operational teams. Reporting, forecasting and budgeting experience and decision support capability is a must. Prior experience of working in or with supply chain function is beneficial.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, up and coming individual who is looking to further their career as the role provides plenty of opportunity for continued development.