Senior Management Accountant
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-23 accountancy London London Charecroft Way GB W14 0EE GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Senior Management Accountant role has recently become available within the finance department of Global TV/Film Production firm based in London. Reporting into the Finance Manager; this role involves the regular reporting requirements, such as: management accounts, business partnering with non-finance, cash flow, royalties, bank reconciliations , overhead cost recharges etc.
The Senior Management Accountant will do the following;
- Prepare monthly management accounts for several of their recording labels
- Income recognition, P&L, balance sheet, overheads
- Budgets and re-forecasting
- Accruals, prepayments and month end prep
- Business partnering with production teams on a daily basis
- Prepare royalty statements
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Senior Management Accountant?
- Part-qualified / Finalist Accountant - either CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Experience in a similar management accounting role
- Good understanding of accruals and prepayments
- Ability to cope in a busy and demanding work environment
- Strong communication skills
Working for a renowned Global TV Production firm that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Senior Management Accountant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move within a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.