Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Marcus Pratt
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 accountancy Trafford Greater Manchester GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Currently working with a growing established business that has recently gone through a large acquisition and requires a management accountant to working with non finance stakeholders and prepare the monthly management accounts
Robert Walters are currently working a professional services business that has prided itself on building strong longstanding relationships which has resulted in year on year growth and acquisition. They currently require a management accountant after integrating a newly acquired business.
The Management Accountant will be key in building relationships and preparing the monthly management accounts.
- To develop systems, processes & senior relationships
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and financial reports
- Key point of contact for divisional managers Line management
- Calculation of monthly sales commissions Ensure effective financial controls including monthly balance sheet reconciliations VAT returns, RTI reconciliations
- Overall responsibility for the financial integrity of the businesses Interaction with external auditors and preparation of statutory accounts Support the wider Management Accounts team in all aspects of the department’s deliverables.
The successful candidate will be Qualified accountant, with strong exposure to full accounts preparation ideally in large volume business. The ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the business including non-finance stakeholders.
If you would like more information about this management accountant position then please contact Marcus Pratt on 0161 240 7462 or Marcus.firstname.lastname@example.org