Salary £48,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Alex Cabezas
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-01 accountancy Harlow Essex GB GBP 48000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
My client, based in Hertfordshire. require an interim to permanent management accountant, to join a fast growing business.
I am currently recruiting for an interim to permanent Management Accountant, for an FMCG business based in Harlow/Hertford.
The Management Accountant will report to the Financial Controller and provide support to Finance Director as part of a growing Finance team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Revenue accounting (calculation and posting of revenues attributable to project work that is completed)
- Month end accruals, prepayments, stock adjustments,
- Fixed asset register and depreciation actual and forecast
- Commission calculations and rebate calculations
- Stock accounting
- Balance sheet recs
- Monthly VAT return, Intrastat and EC Sales List
- Cashflow forecasting
- Provide ad hoc financial information to operational management
- Assist in the Quarterly and Year End Audit process
Qualifications & Experience
- Recognised accounting qualification CIMA, ACCA
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Proven experience as management accountant, financial accountant or similar role
- Strong systems skills
- Experience of ERP systems.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial principles and practices
- Able to work on own initiative, foresee problems recommend solutions and implement these quickly.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Well organised and able to prioritise
- Team player with innate desire to effect change and gain consensus from others for plans of action
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels within a large organisation
- Be flexible and adapt to a growing business and its needs