Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Andy Ross
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-17 accountancy Salford Greater Manchester GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Management Accountant £45k Salford
A leading Construction business based in Greater Manchester is currently seeking an ambitious Management Accountant to join their expanding team. This Private Equity backed business has extensive experience in their chosen market, a national reach and a full order book for the next 12 months. The organisation have recently won a number of awards based off the back of their growing financial results and their internal finance team workings.
The successful applicant will have experience of the following:
- Management of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cashflow maintenance and forecasting
- Presenting management information and financial results to the board
- Analysis of key financial information
- Improvement of key efficiencies and financial processes
- Management of the current banking processes
- Staff management of four finance team members
This is a unique opportunity to work for a well-established business with ambitious growth plans and for the right applicant there is genuine career development on offer. The successful applicant within this role will eventually have full exposure to presenting to the board and will have the chance to shape and develop the finance division however they see appropriate.
The candidate will ideally be CIMA or ACCA qualified and will have exposure to working and developing within an SME business. Strong communication skills are critical for the role as they will be regularly communicating with the executive team and delivering complex financial information.