Salary £180 - £210 per day
Consultant Simon Townsend
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-02-13 media London London GB GBP 180 210 210 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My client is a growing Sports Media business that is internationally recognised and currently looking for a Management Accountant to join their growing finance team. Reporting into the Head of Finance, the role is an initial 2 month contract with potential to go permanent and is based in Central London.
Overview of the Management Accountant Position
Working in a close-knit team, this Management Accountant position will take full ownership of the finance function by producing precise and value-adding reports to help support decision making processes across the business as well as ensuring the balance sheet and P&L are fully up to date.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant
- Produce and consolidate monthly management accounts
- Prepare weekly management reports for review
- Create and develop ad-hoc reports to support decision making processes
- Management of the Accounts Assistant in running the accounts payable, accounts receivable and banking processes
- Help create, manage and reconcile project budgets
- Provide analysis of the company's performance for internal and external stakeholders
- Support the Head of Finance in creating the company's budgets
- Manage supplier relationships
Requirements of the successful Management Accountant
- Must be a part-qualified or finalist accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Proven experience in meeting deadlines for management accounts
- Must be confident in advising and making proposals to senior stakeholders
- Must have the ability to resolve problems and manage time efficiently
If you are immediately available or on a short notice period and think you are suitable to hit the ground running then please click the link below to apply.