Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-12 accountancy Oldham Greater Manchester GB GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Fantastic Opportunity for a Treasury Accountant based in Manchester for an anual salary between £30,000 - £40,000
Treasury Accountant position with an international business– North Manchester– Permanent. A fantastic opportunity for a Treasury Accountant to join a highly profitable organisation with excellent career opportunities. The business has gone from strength to strength and they are looking for someone with a focussed attitude to lead the treasury team. Paying a salary between £30,000 - £40,000.
- Managing the Treasury team.
- Ensuring transactions are accurately recorded.
- Meaningful reporting of cash flow information.
- Review of current and transitioning processes to improve efficiency.
- Maintain bank reconciliations for multiple accounts, entities and currencies.
- Monitor bank accounts on a daily basis, providing transactional support to the AP and AR teams.
- Process cashbook journals.
- Control and reconcile petty cash.
- Previous experience of working in a large finance team with supervisory experience.
- Previous experience within Treasury including cash forecasting and bank reconciliations.
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft office packages; Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must be confident in dealing with any individuals within the company and with external contacts.
If you are looking for your next challenging Treasury Accountant position, please apply to this role or contact Merna Azer on 0161 214 7418 or email firstname.lastname@example.org