Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant James Dwyer
Date posted 04 January 2019 2019-01-042019-03-05 property-and-housing Billericay Essex GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Management Accountant at a market leading company in their field, due to expansion of the a new department. This is an exciting and rapidly expanding new arm of an already successful company.
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Management Accountant at a market leading company in their field, due to expansion of a new department. This is an exciting and rapidly expanding new arm of an already successful company.
• Preparing and consolidating group management accounts.
• Posting monthly journals e.g. wages and depreciation.
• Accruals and Prepayments.
• Inter-company cross charges and transactions.
• Reconcile and manage multiple entities.
• Working with Excel spreadsheets for:
• Working papers e.g. Accruals, Prepayments and Petty cash transactions.
• Fixed Asset registers.
• Check and value Stock.
• Updating forecast
• Reporting to budget
• Day to day activities on sales and purchase ledgers.
• Invoices, cash, journals, allocations.
• Overseeing the reconciliation of the Ledgers.
• Supervise the department and liaise with the rest of the company.
• Liaising with Auditors, bank and statutory
• Provide accurate working papers
• Provide information and back-up for auditsas requested
• Preparing Intrastat and EC Sales figures.
• Reconcile VAT Figures to Intrastat and EC Sales.
• Preparing and submitting the VAT returns
• Recognised accounts qualification
• Office 365, especially Excel competence
• Detail oriented, thorough and organised
• Working to tight deadlines
• Able to communicate at all levels
• Previous experience of working with in a construction organisation advantageous but not essential
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year