Junior Management Accountant
Salary £19,000 - £22,000 per annum + Additional benefits
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 04 January 2019 2019-01-042019-03-05 accountancy Bolton Greater Manchester GB GBP 19000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Junior Management Accountant is required by a leading business based in Bolton centre. Due to growth, this role has been recently created to support the Management Accounts function within the finance team. Reporting directly to the Management Accountant, you will be integral member of the team through the support provided.
As a Junior Management Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that ledgers are reconciled in a timely and efficient manner
- Providing accurate reports on daily, weekly and monthly bases – including but not limited to: invoicing reports and bank balance reporting
- Assisting with the creation of management information reporting
- Dealing with transactional queries relating to payments
- Assisting with supplier payment runs
- Preparing for the monthly management accounts
As a Junior Management Accountant, you will have/be:
- Previous experience working in a finance team – ideally supporting a management accounts function
- Experience working with a large ERP system – any version of Sage would be preferable
- Computer literate, including intermediate capability on MS Excel
- Studying AAT or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a wider team
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your career and begin to transition into Management Accounts. In addition to fantastic exposure, this highly reputable company also provides a highly competitive benefits package.
For more information on this, or other finance roles, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7476.