Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Vilma Kurpreka
Date posted 24 December 2018 2018-12-242019-02-22 accountancy Kettering Northamptonshire GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
I am currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a circa £3bn turnover business based in Northamptonshire, paying £45k - £50k plus bonus This is a very commercially focused role with a breadth of responsibilities that partners directly with operational leadership teams across multiple markets.
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded Management Accountant to join the Corporate Supply Chain Function of a £3bn turnover business based in Northamptonshire.
This is a commercially focused role with a breadth of responsibilities that partners directly with operational leadership teams across multiple markets. The Management Accounatnt will be expected to play an active part in the creation of a high performance mind-set amongst the team.
- Pro-active management and control of costs, capital expenditure and project appraisals across the Corporate Supply Chain function
- Responsible for the supply chain finance team meeting group reporting deadlines.
- Partner and challenge the operational teams to deliver improved operational performance over time.
- Ensure appropriate cost performance and productivity metrics are in place.
- Pro-active analysis and management of key cost areas to ensure that budgets and forecasts are accurate e.g. warehouse labour, transport costs and overheads.
- Provide financial support for all capital investment decisions.
- Work collaboratively with functional areas to influence and shape future strategic plans.
The successful candidate will hold a professional accountant qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent). You must have the experience and gravitas to be able to operate with colleagues within the supply chain leadership team and operational teams. Reporting, forecasting and budgeting experience and decision support capability is a must. Prior experience of working in or with supply chain function is beneficial.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, up and coming individual who is looking to further their career as the role provides plenty of opportunity for continued development.