Finance Business Partner
Consultant Neil Rogerson
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-16 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
- With a focus on the operating costs work streams, you will support the Manchester Finance team in establishing and providing the business and stakeholders with accurate, timely, robust and informative management information. Provide insight and advice on improving business performance against key KPIs.
- Facilitate the preparation, production of annual for the operating expenditure budgets, regular reforecasts and weekly estimates in line with and to maintain a robust framework of financial control
- Preparation of reports for the Manchester Finance team business units using analysis provided by the FSSC
- Provide appropriate levels of challenge to the business with the aim of maximising business profit and controlling costs.
- Work as a member of the Manchester Business Partnering team to help develop the medium and long term business plans including appropriate performance targets and metrics to enable the achievement of agreed targets
- Provide financial support to stakeholders with understanding the financial implications of all business decisions through the production of ad hoc & non-standard analysis, modelling and ongoing tracking of business performance
- Understanding and challenging current business practice, identifying and implementing initiatives to improve process and deliver business growth objectives.
- Support in the evaluation of business opportunities within your area and be pro-active in identifying and recommending potential opportunities and/or cost savings.
- Act as a positive representative for Finance with business stakeholders, primarily from the operations work streams.
- Facilitate collaboration between team members and across the Group through sharing information, collaborating on decision making, and taking mutual responsibility for the work of the team.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements as well as internal control mechanisms
- Proven track record in analytical skills, attention to detail and commercial awareness acumen
- Considerable experience in reporting, financial analysis, management accounting and system dashboard skills
- Demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills and a passion for building successful relationship with the business environment
- Experience of thinking around problems, identifying and then implementing solutions.
- Ability and flexibility to plan, organise and prioritise workloads to achieve pre-determined deadlines with ad hoc requests (project/tactical support, attending external events etc)
- Strong IT system orientation including, Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills and experience of financial modeling. Knowledge of SAP will be beneficial.
- Ability to perform under pressure and adjust plans to meet changing needs and requirement
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact email@example.com or 01612147400 for further information