Salary £33,000 - £37,000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262018-12-26 manufacturing-and-production UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A global manufacturing and production organisation, based in Wythenshawe, are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsiblities of the Management Accountant position will include:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts within the agreed target dates
- Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Variance Analysis and commentary
- Cost centre reviews
- Calculation of monthly revenues, according to the group’s revenue recognition policy
- Development of compliance controls, processes and procedures
- Preparation of VAT/HMRC reports
- Supporting the Financial Accountant with ad hoc queries/projects
- Providing cover within the GL team when needed in areas such as weekly bank reconciliations and intercompany reconciliations.
- Adhoc finance tasks
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Management Accountant role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on email@example.com or 0161 214 7405.