Commercial Finance Manager
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location Potters BarFULL_TIME
Consultant Abdul Khan
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
The Permanent Division of Robert Walters are currently working with a growing business in Hertfordshire to recruit for a Commercial Finance Manager. My client who experiencing organic growth are a market leader within their specialist filed and are seeking an ambitious individual to join their growing team.
To be successful for the post of Commercial Finance Manager you must be qualified ACA,ACCA, CIMA and have 3-5 years PQE. This is a highly commercial role and will involve Business Partnering a senior level. I am looking for an ambitious and motivated individual who has a successful track record in influencing decisions.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as business partners to Regional Directors, Site Directors and Site Managers
- Visiting sites on a frequent basis, analysing site and business results and to help drive improvements in site performance
- Providing commercial and financial support, guidance and challenge to senior management & budget holders on key aspects
- Supporting the Group CFO in the development of the annual budgets, in-year forecasts and 5 year plans
- Supporting the month-end management accounts process, reviewing P&L’s and preparing analyses
- Supporting the preparation of investment appraisals of potential acquisitions
- Identifying best practices within sites and support cross functional / regional communication & roll out where appropriate
- Supporting the finance processes at site level as & when required
- Must be able to travel within the UK.
If this role is of interest please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org.