Salary £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192018-12-19 pharmaceuticals UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My client are a global medical technologies company looking for a part-qualified Management Accountant to join their team on a contract basis.
My client are a global medical technologies company looking for a part-qualified Management Accountant to join their team on a contract basis due to sustained growth, you will be managing a European ledger, so knowledge of reporting in Euro's would be highly desirable, thought not essential.
This would be a great role for someone looking to develop their skillset in a varied role with a global entity. Their offices are based in Wythenshawe and I am looking for someone who is able to commit to a 12 month position and is available to start ASAP.
ROLE ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts within the agreed target dates
- Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Variance Analysis and commentary
- Cost centre reviews
- Calculation of monthly revenues, according to the group’s revenue recognition policy
- Development of compliance controls, processes and procedures
- Preparation of VAT/HMRC reports
- Supporting the Financial Accountant with ad hoc queries/projects
- Providing cover within the GL team when needed in areas such as weekly bank reconciliations and intercompany reconciliations.
- Ad hoc duties as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent
- Experience reporting in EUR and GBP
- Oracle experience would be an advantage
If you would like to hear more about this role or others please apply by responding to this advert with your CV or contact me direct at email@example.com.