Finance Business Partner
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus
Consultant Marcus Pratt
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Currently working with a fast growing global business that due to continued expansion requires a Finance Business Partner for a newly established role.
Finance Business Partner - Manchester City Centre - £45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus +Car
In this role you will provide support in key finance and non finance stakeholder, having a key input into the financial decision making and provide financial training to key stakeholders outside the finance function.
You will be responsible for the delivery of timely and accurate financial information to the senior leadership team, and to assist you in achieving that you will also have responsibility for between 1 and 2 Management Accountants, at varying stages of their careers, including part qualified.
Further key areas of responsibility and engagement include:
- Budgeting, forecasting and the 3 year plan
- Review and agreement of results with the division, investigation and resolution of variances, providing clear understanding of performance against budget and forecast and maintaining rolling forecast expectations
- Agreeing KPI’s and monitoring systems to drive business performance, building within key areas of utilisation, order values, conversion ratio’s, lead time and headcount
- Providing clear and insightful business performance commentary
- Agreement and support of the bonus/commission process ensuring the right discussions are taking place within local management
- Support Divisional Directors in their dealings with all area of the business
- Support Divisional Directors report their trading and profit positions
- Provide Divisional Directors with the necessary support to drive working capital improvement within their area of control
ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Previous experience of P&L management
- Strong Forecasting skills
If you would like to hear more about this role and discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Marcus Pratt on 0161 240 7462 or send your CV to Marcus.Pratt@robertwalters.com