Consultant Neil Rogerson
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
The service will support senior internal and external stakeholders including Divisional Finance Directors, Head of Group FP&A and external auditors. You’ll also help drive a culture of continuous improvement within Finance whilst supporting a robust financial control framework.
- Managing the month end close process, ensuring the ledgers are all closed to strict deadlines.
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of all aspects of the divisional accounts.
- Ensuring all balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner, including review and sign off.
- Delivery of group service levels and supporting KPIs to internal and external customers (including Group FP&A, Divisional Finance Business Partners, Divisional Budget Holders and External Auditors).
- Providing divisional accounts and support to the Finance Directors and Finance Business Partners of the relevant Division
You will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA).
- Able to actively engage stakeholders and colleagues to ensure processes are executed consistently and complied with.
- Significantly experienced working within a General Ledger function, at a similar level.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and to thrive under tight deadlines and high-pressure situations.
- Preferably experienced with SAP or similar ERP systems, and possess intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- A strong communicator able to converse at all levels throughout the organisation.
- Offering a continuous improvement mind-set with an ability to manage change.
- Self-motivated, with high professional standards and a strong focus on internal customer service levels.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01612147400 for a confidential discussion