Consultant Joseph Hodgson
Date posted 09 November 2018 2018-11-092018-12-09 accountancy UK
A Publishing company in central London is recruiting a Management Accountant position on a 3 month temp-to-perm opportunity.
The responsibilities for this Management Accountant position in Central London include:
1. To produce accurate and detailed management accounts for the Division/Company, within deadline, in a highly pressurised environment.
2. To report on new revenue streams to Head of Subscriptions and Ecommerce Finance Manager, and to provide financial support for new streams/products, including E-commerce and Direct Marketing.
3. To oversee the preparation of financial statements, ensuring spending is in line with budgets.
4. To liaise extensively with external partners and the financial accounting team to facilitate the invoicing and payment process and with management, operational departments and to analyse and resolve discrepancies.
5. To produce, analyse and present key financial information to management, along with maintaining the Company Group reporting template.
6. To work with key stakeholders across the business to drive process improvement and best practice.
7. To take control of balance sheet ensuring reconciliations are timely and accurately, including detailed stock analysis.
8. To have significant involvement in year-end close and in preparation of deliverables for the audit, ensuring a smooth and efficient audit process.
9. To ensure the Company/Division is compliant with financial governance requirements.
10. To meet with budget holders regularly to monitor performance, investigate major variances and develop forecast.
11. To comply with all statutory legislation and company policy, particularly in the interests of health and safety, and to attend any training as requested by the company and/or required by law
If this Management Accountant position interests you please apply directly or email email@example.com