Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 08 November 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A progressive housing company with modern offices in Trafford are looking for a part qualified Management Accountant to join the team.
The Role and Responsiblities of the Management Accountant position will include:
- Production of the monthly management accounts in accordance with the group timetable, this will include month end journals, control reconciliations and analytical review of the Profit and Loss and
- Balance sheet.
- Analysis WIP sections.
- Month end financial reporting
- Assist with accurate and robust forecasting
- Support payment processing to ensure an accurate and timely service, using the Group systems.
- Effective mentoring of the Assistant Accountant.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests for the division.
- Ad hoc finance tasks.
- Promote and act in accordance with Group values, systems, policies and procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join an established housing company based in Trafford. You will be offered support through your studies and a salary of up to £35,000 plus bonus
To Apply to the role please contact Keifer Power at Robert Walters on 0161 240 7495 or firstname.lastname@example.org