Salary £38,000 - £44,000 per annumCONTRACTOR
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052018-12-05 transport-and-rail UK
A leading national transport and rail organisation, based in Stockport, are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Management Accountant position will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts, reports and other infinancial information using approved group accounting policies.
- Analysing management accounts to budget/forecast compared with previous years whilst providing commentaries.
- Variance analysis.
- Ensuring all balance sheet accounts are reconciled with any variances investigated and resolved promptly.
- Prepare year-end and half year group reporting packs and any relevant analysis in line with group accounting policies to support auditing efforts.
- Provide business support and assistance to regional management teams in respect of detailed financial information as well as active involvement in the annual budget and rolling forecast processes.
- Working with commercial teams to provide support and input into decision making.
- Assist with continuous imporvement, and be proactive in identifying opportunities to improce processes and efficiences.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have proven experience of preparing and presenting management accounts
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Management Accountant role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on email@example.com or 0161 214 7405.