Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Abdul Khan
Date posted 31 October 2018 2018-10-312018-12-30 accountancy UK
An excellent opportunity to join a growing business based in Hertfordshire. My client have created an excellent working culture and are looking for a qualified Management Accountant to join their establsihed team.
The role of Management Accountant will suit a qualified candidate (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with management accounting experience. You will have excellent communication skills, pro active attitude and ability to competently use all Microsoft Office Programmes.
Some of your responsabilities will include:
- Preparation of accurate monthly management accounts and associated management information (including statistical data such as balance sheet reconciliations)
- Responsibility for reconciling the intercompany accounts
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory issues relating to Finance; e.g. VAT returns, Corporation Tax returns, ONS data
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of information for auditors and any other external reviewers, e.g. lending banks
- Ensuring integrity of sales, purchase and nominal ledger
- Maintaining and recommending improvements in regards to financial controls and processes
- Any other ad-hoc reports requested by the Senior Management team
If this role is of interest please send in your most recent CV to email@example.com