Salary £30,000 - £36,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephane Mehmet
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-21 accountancy UK
An exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant has just become available at a reputable business within the consulting industry based in Central London. Reporting to the Financial Controller this role offers an excellent opportunity and career progression.
The key responsibilities for the Management Accountant are:
Monthly journals for accruals, depreciation, prepayments, operating expenses etc.
- Perform and ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are up to date, investigating any un-reconciled items
- Raise, record and send out sales invoices
- Prepare monthly revenue journals for accrued/ deferred revenue
- Post bank transactions and complete weekly bank reconciliations
- Work closely with AR/ AP to ensure suppliers are paid in a timely manner and to ensure customer balances are being collected
- Perform and ensure monthly inter-company reconciliations are complete and corrected
- Highlight errors or issues to the Financial Controller and resolve discrepancies
- Build strong relationships and rapport with stakeholders internally and externally
- Support with the company’s annual statutory audit
To be successful in this role you will be required to have/be:
Strong Excel skills, strong IT systems skills, good knowledge of Sage
- An innovative mind-set
- Focus on team achievement, not just individual goals
- First-class interpersonal skills, with ability to influence and lead
- Ability to cope with demanding and fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisation skills and rigorous attention to detail
With experience of working in a similar role you will have worked with other departments and be able to build relationships both internally and externally as well as having excellent attention to detail.
This reputable business is well recognised in the Consulting industry and appreciates well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me to find out more.