Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-12-18 utilities UK
My client, a global renewable energy company, are looking for a commercially minded Management Accountant to join their Central London head office.
The Management Accountant will look after the monthly management reporting, FP&A, budgeting, as well as ad hoc projects related to ongoing acquisitions. It's an extremely varied and commercial role, where no two days are the same.
You will be working closely with the different global finance functions, and there is opportunity to travel for those that are interested.
This is a rare opportunity for a recently qualified ACA to move straight into a commercially geared role, with huge growth prospects and a social and progressive culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with preparation of the monthly financial and operations report
- Collating and reviewing reports provided by the local operations & and finance teams
- Preparation of consolidated management reports
- Corresponding with global teams to understand and explain variances
- Assistance with integration of new projects following acquisition
- Presentation and discussion of performance reports with key budget holders
- Conducting internal audits and process reviews – to identify opportunities for optimization
- Develop and deliver action plans for financial process improvements
- Assistance with preparation of the annual budget and mid-year budget update
- Assistance with building FP&A reporting tool in new finance platform
- Ad-hoc projects could include: assistance with M&A projects, market research into new countries
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Experience of working with international groups
- Strong Excel skills
- Able to speak a European language highly desirable
- Hard working, with strong sense of commercial acumen
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch with your CV!