Senior Management Accountant
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-12-10 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Currently partnering a progressive Construction Company who have just relocated from Wood Green to Watford and who are looking for a driven Senior Management Accountant to join their team. The role offers a great platform to develop into a Financial Controller role within 12 months. Salary is between £35,000 and £45,000.
Currently partnering a progressive Construction Company who have just relocated from Wood Green to Watford and who are looking for a driven Senior Management Accountant to join their team. The role offers a great platform to develop into a Financial Controller role within 12 months.
The purpose of this role will be to review and reconcile balance sheets, reviewing the nominals and preparing VAT and Management Accounts as required. This will include preparing and posting month and year end journals. Ability to manage and chase debt. You must be proficient in Sage Accounts, Sage Payroll and Excel.
- Leadership experience and ability to motivate and grow a team
- Ability to work to high level of accuracy with attention to detail is essential
- Ability to manage and prioritise own and team workload
- Credit Control
- Reconcile accounts to outsourced bookkeeping
- Bank Reconciliations
- Prepare and post Accruals, Prepayments and Depreciation monthly for 3 companies
- Prepare accurate and timely management accounts producing figures to present to the MD
- Prepare monthly payroll for 2 companies and support payroll for 1 company including pension processing
- Deal with HMRC Queries
- Prepare Quarterly VAT Returns for 3 companies
- Monthly CIS returns for 3 companies
- Monthly PAYE Reconciliations
Knowledge and experience required:
- Qualified/Part Qualified or QBE Accountant (ACA,CIMA, ACCA)
- Must have proven experience within a similar role
- Previous CIS experience is a must
- Knowledge of Sage, Payroll and Excel is highly desired
- Strong ownership of task
Salary and Benefits
The role of Senior Management Accountant has a salary of £35,000 - £45,000. The role will be based in Watford with free parking. It will suit someone who is looking to progress into a FC role in the next 12 months.
If this could be you or anyone within your network, feel free to apply below or email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01727 617010.