Salary £35,000 - £37,000 per annum
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-11-26 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading healthcare organisation based in Amersham is looking for a self motivated and driven Management Accountant to join their Finance and Commercial team! The role of Management Accountant will be based in Amersham. The role will suit a candidate who is studying toward ACCA or CIMA. The salary is £35,000 - £37,000 plus study support, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, pension and many other company specific benefits.
Main responsibilities for the Management Accountant will be:
- Responsible for the timely production of accurate, transparent management accounts
- Analyse and investigate financial information and queries which will frequently be complex in respect of expenditure trends and budget variances
- Proactive management of budgets through regular meetings with key stakeholders including site managers, Business Managers and Directors
- Assist with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting cycle
- Prepare financial model/financial analysis to support new business activities
- Assist with the preparation of records for the Statutory Accounts
- Be studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Have minimum 2 years experience in a financial management role
- Be strong on Excel
- Have a commercial way of thinking
The role of Management Accountant will be based in Amersham. The salary is £35,000 - £37,000 plus study support, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, pension and many other company specific benefits.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career with this Management Accountant role, please apply or email me at Kay.Edle@robertwalters.com or give me a call on 01727 617010.