Salary £37,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 19 September 2018 2018-09-192018-11-18 recruitment-consultancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This high growth, private equity business on the Wirral are looking for an experienced Management Accountant with commercial and FP&A exposure to join the finance function during a period of restructuring & growth.
Reporting to an supportive Financial Controller & working closely with an experienced CFO, your core Management Accountant duties will include;
- Track revenue through the month, liaising with the business and to ensure all fully accrued and billed
- Prepare day one monthly “Flash” result
- Prepare monthly management accounts comprising consolidated and company P&L, Balance Sheet and
- Cash Flow – to a strict timetable and in an accurate manner.
- Prepare supporting schedules for monthly reporting pack including trends and graphs
- Prepare monthly P&Ls for clients and divisions
- Variance analysis of income, costs and KPIs to budget and/or reforecast for inclusion in monthly
- Finance Report and divisional Pillar reports.
- Support FC with presentations and Q&A at monthly Review Meetings
- Assist FC in producing the monthly rolling forecast
- Supervise Assistant Accountant and Accounts Assistant
- Supervise banking, payments runs and credit control performed by these two reports
- 12 week rolling cash flow forecast
- Prepare year end schedules to support audit and preparation of statutory accounts
- Support Financial Controller in the Budget process
- Ad hoc duties to support Financial Controller, as directed from time-to-time and business managers
- Experience working in a commercially focused Management Accountant role
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA or equivalent)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable knowledge & experience of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Strong excel skills, with the ability to manipulate large amounts of data
This is an excellent opportunity for any experienced Management Accountant/ Finance Manager, looking for the chance to join a business that is going through sustained & significant growth. With this being a newly created role there are genuine opportunities to develop the role in a direction best suited for them.