Senior Finance Analyst
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Abdul Khan
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-17 fmcg UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
The Permanent Division of Robert Walters are currently working for a fast growing business based in Hertfordshire.
My client who are a instantaneously recognisable brand are looking for a dynamic individual who will enjoy working in a fast moving organisation.
To be successful for the role of Senior Finance Analyst you will be degree educated and be qualified (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) with at least 3 years PQE.
Some of your responsibilities for this role will include:
- Build strong working relationships with the management team.
- Produce period management accounts, supporting schedules/analysis and commentary.
- Lead process and produce the Annual Budget and Forecasts and present to Senior Management in Finance and Engineering.
- Ensure time is being recorded appropriately from the time sheet system to allow accurate accounting of costs and tracking of spend vs. budget by project
- Maintain and enhance controls around project life cycle: initiation/approvals, setting of budgets, set up and maintenance of time sheet codes, purchasing processes, accurate reporting and project go live/completion
- Drive improvements in accounting for spare parts to ensure accounting rules are appropriately applied, sufficient controls are in place and reporting provides insight to business decision making
- Drive development of and produce periodic Management Information report, ensure it is insightful and issue in agreed time lines
- Build modelling and other financial support and analysis to support improved decision making
- Identify and implement improvements to business processes and financial controls to increase efficiency and ensure all costs are recorded accurately in the accounts
- Continually look to improve the processes and reporting for the business
If the role of Finance Analyst is of interest to you or you have a colleague who would be please get in contact with me on email@example.com or 01727 617 018.