Part-time Management Accountant
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Location East London
Consultant Josh Gee
Date posted 18 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters have partnered up with a well-established and family run fashion retail business to source a part-time Management Accountant to work 2-3 days per week.
Are you a Management Accountant seeking part-time opportunities? Are you looking for the flexibility to work 2-3 days? If so, my client is a family run and leading fashion retailer who have been established for over a century, and due to organic growth, they are seeking an experienced management accountant to join their tight knit finance team.
Reporting into both the Financial Controller and Managing director, you will be responsible and tasked with the following:
- Business partnering with relevant managers within the company in order to provide financial support and information
- Overseeing the preparation of the monthly management accounts pack, inclusive of the monthly P&L and balance sheet
- Managing and developing other accountancy staff
- Improving controls and procedures
- Full month end procedures as well as closing month end
- Ad-hoc bookkeeping duties such as AP/AR/Bank recs
The ideal candidate will be commercially minded, personable, outgoing and flexible to work 2-3 days a week.
Please note this is an initial 6-month fixed term contract.