Salary £200 - £250 per day
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-10-07 engineering UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading national engineering business, based in Manchester, are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Management Accountant position will include:
- Report to the Financial Controller monthly management accounts
- Budgets and forecasts, P&L statements, variance analysis and cash flow reporting
- Intercompany Reconciliation's & Bank Reconciliation’s
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation’s including Salary Control, Accruals & Prepayments
- Fixed Assets & Depreciation
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Management Accountant role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 214 7405.