Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah Freeman
Date posted 05 September 2018 2018-09-052018-11-04 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Accountant An exciting new Accountancy opportunity for a well established company based in Warwick.
- Proactively identify areas of efficiency and effectiveness improvement in all Finance & Accounting functional responsibilities, across the service centre.
- To establish a reconciliation framework of compliance.
- Responsibility for preparing reconciliations for balance sheet accounts and key income statement accounts to ensure accuracy and validity of general ledger balances.
- Responsibility for the preparation and reporting of month-end results in the group reporting system, BCS. Providing timely, accurate, complete and compliant financial, commercial and statistical data according to service level agreements
- Analyse and provide financial reports as required to support Financial Planning, Forecasts and associated processes.
- To structure collated information in a meaningful and relevant format based on the recipients need/usage and purpose.
- Actively share best practise amongst the network of colleagues.
- Provision of information to external and internal auditors.
- Adherence to Financial, Company and Group Internal Controls and associated frameworks.
- Relevant experience working in an operational finance function/controlling/reporting function, preferably in the finance/leasing industry.
- Relevant experience of complex balance sheet reconciliations.
- Practical experience of working in an international environment
Competencies and Skills
- Good knowledge / understanding of financial services products and services
- Previous experience working within an accounts department
- Strong analytical skills as well as holistic thinking
- High level of accuracy and reliability
- High level of PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Power Point)
- Advanced level of English (oral/written).