Senior Management Accountant
Salary £50,000 - £51,000 per annum + Bonus and Additional Benefits
Location Hemel HempsteadFULL_TIME
Consultant Rikesh Mehta
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-22 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Senior Management Accountant Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire £50,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Our client is a FTSE business in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire and they are currently recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
This role will suit Newly/Qualified Accountant in either ACA, ACCA or CIMA, from an industry or practice background with a minimum of 0-2 years PQE.
The purpose of the Senior Management Accountant role will be to own the full delivery of the accounting process, including period end, full P&L management, report forecasting and performance analysis. You will also be responsible for managing a team of 2 Junior Accountants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts and full P&L ownership
- Budgeting preparation and analysis
- Analysing and driving process for team improvement
- Closing month end
- Day to day management of numbers within the balance sheet
- Highlight and process improve any issues, risks or opportunities
- Business partnering and building strong relationships across other finance teams
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
The successful candidate will be:
- Newly/Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Advanced system skills - including MS Excel
- Ability to partner with Senior Management and present financial information
- Have the desire to play a key role in driving a highly successful organisation forward
If this role sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to apply today.