Salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Location Ellesmere PortFULL_TIME
Consultant Rebecca Butler
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-10-06 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A growing Law Firm in Ellesmere Port is currently recruiting for a career driven Part Qualified Management Accountant to join its expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys a busy and varied role as 'no two days are ever the same' in this company. Reporting to the Group Finance Manager you will be assisting with the preparation of management accounts and other financial analysis. The company is looking for a Part Qualified Management Accountant who has recent experience of SARS. Full study support will be provided.
As a Part Qualified Management Accountant your role will comprise of
- Prepare a full set of monthly management accounts using Sage X3, Proclaim and Excel based reporting templates
• Prepare a monthly flash-report
• In-depth analysis and interpretation of the results & KPIs, pulled together into a written narrative and detailed suite of charts/reports
• WIP calculations and detailed analysis
• Calculating and posting monthly journals
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations including asset register and matter balance reviews
• Weekly COLP/COFA meetings around compliance reports
• Management of a team of three. Ensure they are adhering to process and fully motivated.
• On-site business partner to all General Manager and Legal Director. Ad-hoc analysis to support decision making as required.
• VAT returns
• Small bank reconciliations, daily reporting.
• Depositing cheques at bank daily
• Preparation for year end and interim audit visits, SAR audit and completion of tax pack information
To apply for the job you must:
- Knowledge of SAR with demonstrable application of such
- Be able to demonstrate ownership of tasks
- Be motivated and able to organise own work with minimum supervision.
- Have excellent motivation
- Have good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work
- Pays attention to detail and quality of work.
- Demonstrate a commitment to improving working processes and supports company plans and policies.
- Have problem solving skills
- Be willing to travel to group sites as required
- Be able to communicate with people both within accounts and externally and encourage cross functional co-operation
- AAT qualified, ACCA / CIMA part qualified with experience of producing management accounts, board packs and general business partnering
- Have excellent Microsoft Excel skills and general IT adeptness.
- Be familiar with using a recognised finance system, e.g. Sage, SAP, Oracle etc.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please send you CV via the link ASAP.