Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £22,000 - £27,000 per annum + Study Support
Consultant Vanessa Lang
Date posted 31 July 2018 2018-07-312018-09-29 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting Assistant Management Accountant role in Altrincham has arisen at a leading national business, to play a key role within their growing finance team. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and ambitious part-qualified candidate to work at a growing company with exvellent opportunities to build skills.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting in the production of monthly management accounts
- Production and reconciliation of monthly Gross Profit reports
- Review relevant data and produce month end journals – including accruals, prepayments and overheadsMonth end P/L analysis, providing financial information and commentary to any variances
- Balance sheet preparation / reconciliation and analysis
- Budget and Forecast preparation
- Perparation for year-end audit
As a management accountant you will have/be:
- Minimum qualifications – ACCA/CIMA studier or looking to study
- Management accounts experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience of working to strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent commuicator with a drive to succeed
This position offers the chance to gain valuable experience and develop skills in a varied, challenging role. The company has an excellent reputation amongst clients and staff and is recognised as one of the leaders in their field. With excellent benefits and a competitive salary, this role is ideal for a motivated, enthusiastic candidate who is looking to progress in their career. The company is also committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01612407473.