Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + Study Support
Consultant Vanessa Lang
Date posted 31 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting management accountant role in Altrincham has arisen at a leading international business, to play a key role within their dynamic finance team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious candidate to work at a growing international company with an excellent reputation.
As a Management Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Production and reconciliation of monthly Gross Profit reports
- Review relevant data and produce Month end journals – including Accruals, Prepayments and overheads
- Month end P/L analysis, providing financial information and commentary to any variances
- Balance sheet preparation / reconciliation and analysis
- Budget and Forecast preparation
As a Management Accountant you will have/be:
- Minimum qualifications – ACCA/CIMA studier
- Management accounts experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced finance environment
- Professional manner & confidence to communicate with senior people within the organisation
This position offers the chance to gain valuable experience and develop skills in a varied, challenging role. The company has an excellent reputation amongst clients and staff and is recognised as one of the leaders in their field. With excellent benefits and a competitive salary, this role is ideal for a motivated, enthusiastic candidate who is looking to progress in their career. The company is also committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01612407473.