Salary £36,000 - £45,000 per annum + free trip, bonus, study support
Location West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 26 July 2018 2018-07-262018-09-24 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity of a Management Accountant has just become available at an excellent business within the travelsector based in Chiswick ( West London). This role offers an excellent opportunity and career progression. The company are looking for an experienced individual with a proactive approach and passion for travel!
- Responsibility for delivering month end reporting
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- Delivering all tax returns
- Liaising with external auditors
- Managing and developing a Finance Assistant
- Process Improvement
Key Requirements for the management accountant :
- Part- Qualified accountant with a minimum 3 years experience
- Practical experience of completing complicated reconciliations.
- Good knowledge of accounting best practice and IFRS.
- Experience in travel/leisure would be advantageous
- Proactive in dealing with issues
- Used to managing stakeholders across a variety of timezones.
With experience of working in a similar role you will have worked as a management accountant and are able to build relationships both internally and externally as well as having excellent attention to detail.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8796 / emaile martyna,email@example.com to find out more.