Senior Management Accountant
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Robert Patterson
Date posted 26 July 2018 2018-07-262018-09-24 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Currently partnering a progressive listed entity and market leading brand based in Luton, who are looking for a driven Senior Management Accountant to join their team. The role offers a great platform to develop within a fast paced and rewarding PLC environment, whilst maintaining a good breadth of role with aspects of both commercial and technical finance.
- Take ownership of large UK, multi-site remit accounts, both from a Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet perspective, ensuring timely and accurate financial reports are generated.
- Review P&L‘s at month end against the company’s internal budgets
- Proactively business partner with senior stakeholders within operations to provide high levels of analysis and drive efficiencies across top and bottom line.
- Be comfortable working in partnership with senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Provide insightful variance analysis explaining all relevant differences
- Oversee the production of timely, accurate and meaningful balance sheet reconciliations in collaboration with the BSC (Business Support Centre) to produce high quality outputs
- Site visits to designated sites to business partner and improve processes and controls
- Ownership of ad-hoc project implementations across UK
- Supporting the senior leadership team with regards to financial plans
- Proactively engage with management to enhance understanding of their respective financials and assisting in optimising financial performance
- Ensure that Sales Invoicing is done accurately and on time including the correct application of VAT
- Work together with the FP&A team to generate ad hoc financial reports
- Partner the FP&A team on Budgets and quarterly forecasting process for all designated sites
Knowledge and experience required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,CIMA, ACCA)
- High level of communication- ability to explain financial information to both financial and non-financial audience
- Excellent team player
- Knowledge of Sage/SAP beneficial
- Proven ability to prioritise, manage expectations and work to tight deadlines across a PLC listed remit
- Strong ownership of task
If this could be you or anyone within your network, feel free to apply below or conversely give me a call on 01908 044012. All the best, Rob.