Salary £30,000 - £38,000 per annum + Study Support
Consultant Vanessa Lang
Date posted 10 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting Management Accountant role in Stockport has arisen at a leading national business, to play a key role within their dynamic finance team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious part-qualified management accountant to work at a growing international company with an excellent reputation.
As a Management Accountant, you will:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Production and reconciliation of monthly Gross Profit reports
- Review relevant data and produce month end journals – including accruals, prepayments and overheadsMonth end P/L analysis, providing financial information and commentary to any variances
- Balance sheet preparation / reconciliation and analysis
- Budget and Forecast preparation
- Perparation for year-end audit
- Supervising a small team
As a management accountant you will have/be:
- Minimum qualifications – ACCA/CIMA studier
- Management accounts experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent commuicator with a drive to succeed
This position offers the chance to gain valuable experience and develop skills in a varied, challenging role. The company has an excellent reputation amongst clients and staff and is recognised as one of the leaders in their field. With excellent benefits and a competitive salary, this role is ideal for a motivated, enthusiastic candidate who is looking to progress in their career. The company is also committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01612407473.