Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + bonus, free parking
Consultant Laura Watt
Date posted 22 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client are a well-known property company, based in the heart of Guildford, who have seen periods of growth over the last 50 years. Current turnover £200m.
The role as Management Accountant reports directly into the Finance Director, assisting with all management accounting duties as below:
- Reviewing monthly transactions, producing accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of profit and loss report
- Reconciliation of accounts; including balance sheet, bank accounts and debtors and creditors
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Commissions and mileages
- Fixed asset register
- Analysis on project process
This role offers a very competitive salary plus free onsite parking, 10% discretionary bonus as well as flexible benefits scheme. Working hours are 37.5 hour working week.