Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
Consultant Sam Sullivan
Date posted 21 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Assistant Management Accountant – Hatfield – Permanent position A great opportunity for an analytical and numerically minded individual to join a leading Tech house in the Hertfordshire area with excellent career progression opportunities. The main purpose of the role will be to assist in the creation of accurate and timely management accounts along with completing the budgeting and forecasting process.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations within month end time frames and to resolve any reconciliation items before the following month end.
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Budegeting and Forecasting
- Variance Analysis
- Preparing and consolidating group management accounts.
- Journal Posting
- Provide relevant financial information monthly to allow the speedy preparation of the management accounts.
- To complete year end financial and statutory returns as well as the maintenance of year end working files for internal control, and external audit review.
- Detail orientated, organised and thorough
- Excellent Office 365, especially Excel
- SAP Business One experience would be a bonus
- Be studying towards either ACCA or CIMA
- Have a proven ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Recognised accounts qualification
If you want to take the step with your career then please apply to this Assistant Management Accountant role or email me at email@example.com